I am an AWS Community Hero and a Technical Writer with focus on introducing Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services to people with non-traditional technical backgrounds. I wrote “AWS for Non-Engineers,” published by Manning Publications.
I have 5 years of experience working in corporate IT, finishing out as a Systems Administrator at a tech startup in New York City. I left the corporate world to work as a Freelance Technical Writer in the summer of 2019.
I teach “Introduction to AWS for Non-Engineers” course series at LinkedIn Learning, and introductory coding courses at egghead.io. I wrote “AWS for Non-Engineers” with Manning Publications in 2022.
Since deciding to work as a Technical Writer, I have been fortunate to be blessed with clients who have been nothing but supportive of my journey.
Interested in having me write for your company blog? Shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com! I most often write to deconstruct AWS for beginners, but am excited to deconstruct other technical concepts as well!
- egghead.io: WTF is React?
- egghead.io: WTF is JSX?
- egghead.io: What is the DOM?
- Jefferson Frank: Your guide to the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam
- Jefferson Frank: Overcoming your business challenges with AWS during COVID-19 (Featured Expert)
- CloudForecast: Introduction to AWS Reserved Instances
- AWSNewbies: Setting Up a Static Website on AWS using S3
- The Practical DEV: Simple API Calls with Python
Technical Writing Posts
- Lost and Found: My “words” after brain surgery (12/6/2022)
- LinkedIn Post Inspector: Update link previews (11/7/2022)
- How Brain Injury and ADHD helped me find dream career in Tech (5/31/2022)
- Twitter Card: Update Twitter Cards using the Validator Tool (8/17/2021)
- LinkedIn Learning: Teaching as a Technical Instructor (2/1/2021)
- Best Free YouTube Tools for Beginners (1/9/2021)
- From AWS Newbies to AWS Hero (11/12/2020)
- Creating my First egghead Lesson! (8/26/2020)
- BlackHole: Set up Computer audio to Stream on Twitch through OBS (8/23/2020)
3 thoughts on “Technical Writing.”
Comments are closed.