Week 4 Workout Plan
- Run: 0.75mi run x 1, 1mi run x 2
- Stationary bike: x 3
- Plank: Every day
- Walking: Every day
Week 4 Workouts
- Monday: Walk, Plank (60 sec), Bike (20 min), Run (1.5 mi)
- Tuesday: Walk, Plank (60 sec), Bike (20 min), Run (1.5 mi)
- Wednesday: Walk, Plank (60 sec), Bike (20 min)
- Thursday: Walk, Plank (60 sec)
- Friday: Walk, Plank (60 sec)
- Saturday: Walk, Plank (60 sec)
- Sunday: Walk, Plank (60 sec), Run (1.6 mi)
- Run: 1.5 mi run x 2, 1.6 mi run x 1 ✅
- Stationary bike: x 3 ✅
- Plank: Every day ✅
- Walk: Every day ✅
- Weight Change: -0.8 lbs
- Waist Change: -2 inch
Lost 0.8 lb of weight and 2 inches off my waist since we started on November 21.
Managed to run around 1.5 miles three times this week, which is way ahead of the 0.75 mile and 1 mile runs I put down as my plan. It was really hard to get get out and run especially with the weather getting colder and us seeing some rain. And the last run I squeezed in on Sunday was hard, because I just wanted to stay inside. But walk and run I did. Next week will be even harder because the temperatures are supposed to be arctic… Brrr….
According to Strava, I logged 21.78 miles of outdoor walks over 8 hours, 1 hour 2 minutes of bike riding, and 4.62 miles of running over 53 minutes this week!