Week 3 Workout Plan
- Run: 0.5mi run x 1, 0.75mi run x 2
- Stationary bike: x 3
- Plank: Every day
- Walking: Every day
Week 3 Workouts
- Monday: Walk, Plank (40 sec), Bike (15 min), Run (1 mi)
- Tuesday: Walk, Plank (40 sec), Bike (20 min), Run (1 mi)
- Wednesday: Walk, Plank (50 sec), Bike (20 min)
- Thursday: Walk, Plank (50 sec), Run (1 mi)
- Friday: Walk, Plank (50 sec)
- Saturday: Walk, Plank (50 sec), Run (1 mi)
- Sunday: Walk, Plank (50 sec), Bike (10 min)
- Run: 1 mi run x 4 ✅
- Stationary bike: x 4 ✅
- Plank: Every day ✅
- Walk: Every day ✅
- Weight Change: 0 lbs
- Waist Change: 0 inch
No weight or waist circumference change, but managed to run 1 mile four times and increase my daily plank to 50 seconds. When I began few weeks ago, even 10 seconds was extremely difficult. It’s truly remarkable what doing something for few seconds every day does after a month!
I posted a blog post to celebrate my 11th anniversary of brain surgery, which is another milestone stepped. My life is definitely much rosier than it was 11 years ago!
I registered for a 5K race in April with my husband. Always good to have a goal to strive towards! I managed to cut my average running pace from 13:15/mi on Monday to 11:34/mi on Saturday. My goal for the 5K is to run at 10:00/mi, and if possible, to finish the 5K in 30 minutes. But to be frank, just running and finishing a 5K would be enough of an accomplishment for me.
According to Strava, I logged 25.14 miles of outdoor walks over 9 hours 37 minutes, 1 hour 6 minutes of bike riding, and 4.05 miles of running over 51 minutes this week!