Week 7 Workout Plan
- Run: 1.5 mi run x 1, 1.75 mi run x 2
- Stationary bike: x 3
- Plank: Every day
- Walking: Every day
Week 7 Workouts
- Monday: Walk, Plank (90 sec), Bike (20 min), Run (3.2 mi)
- Tuesday: Walk, Plank (90 sec), Bike (30 min), Run (3.5 mi)
- Wednesday: Walk, Plank (90 sec), Bike (20min)
- Thursday: Walk, Plank (90 sec), Run (3.3 mi)
- Friday: Walk, Plank (90 sec)
- Saturday: Walk, Plank (90 sec)
- Sunday: Walk, Plank (90 sec)
- Run: 3.2 mi run x 3 ✅
- Stationary bike: x 3 ✅
- Plank: Every day ✅
- Walk: Every day ✅
- Weight Change: -1 lbs
- Waist Change: -1 inch
Lost 1 lb of weight and 1 inches off my waist since we started on November 21.
Since I reached my goal of running 3 miles, and then 3.2 miles (5K) so early, I decided that I’ll work up to 4 miles per run, and then try to up my time until the 5K race in the spring. The blood blisters on both feet are starting to shrink! ?
According to Strava, I logged 21.69 miles of outdoor walks over 8 hours 9 minutes, 1 hour 10 minutes of bike riding, and 10.13 miles of running over 2 hours this week!