Week 6 Workout Plan
- Run: 1.25 mi run x 1, 1.5 mi run x 2
- Stationary bike: x 3
- Plank: Every day
- Walking: Every day
Week 6 Workouts
- Monday: Walk, Plank (80 sec), Bike (29 min), Run (3 mi)
- Tuesday: Walk, Plank (80 sec), Bike (20 min), Run (3.2 mi)
- Wednesday: Walk, Plank (80 sec)
- Thursday: Walk, Plank (80 sec), Bike (30 min), Run (3.3 mi)
- Friday: Walk, Plank (80 sec)
- Saturday: Walk, Plank (80 sec)
- Sunday: Walk, Plank (80 sec)
- Run: 3+ mi run x 3 ✅
- Stationary bike: x 3 ✅
- Plank: Every day ✅
- Walk: Every day ✅
- Weight Change: -2 lbs
- Waist Change: -1 inch
Lost 2 lb of weight and 1 inches off my waist since we started on November 21.
Back on the move, and managed to run 5K twice! I’ve technically already hit my 12-week goal of running a 5K! But since we’re only half-way through, we’re gonna keep on going! Officially into 2023, and glad I started this back in November! Already in rhythm to start the year strong! Wrote up a quick 2022 reflection blog last night.
According to Strava, I logged 20.02 miles of outdoor walks over 7 hours 35 minutes, 1 hour 19 minutes of bike riding, and 9.54 miles of running over 2 hours this week!